Real Estate Andean Forum
The Andean region’s economic expansion, favorable exchange rate and growing middle class have created an opportunistic market for foreign investments in Bogotá, Medellin and other cities across the region. To meet the investors driving the most significant changes in the market and hear first-hand where they see the greatest potential for returns, join us at the Third Annual Real Estate Andean Forum on June 13th and 14th, in Bogotá, Colombia.
15% discount for attendees of the Andean American Associations
The day’s discussions will be fostered through a series of panel discussions that will provide overviews of the country’s industry, including:
Understanding Colombian Institutional Investors
As pension funds, endowments and insurance companies grow in Colombia, peers share how they are including real estate investments in their portfolios.
- Patricia Alejo, Portfolio Manager, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Colombia)
- Jorge Llano, Director of Economic Research, Asofondos (Colombia)
- Sergio Vargas, Director de Inversiones Alternativas, Porvenir (Colombia)
- Juan Carlos Franco Villegas, Chief executive Officer, Fundación Mario Santo Domingo (Colombia)
- Juan Daniel Frias, Investment Manager, Old Mutual (Colombia)
Institutional Investor Roundtable – Global LPs
International Investors discuss the requirements and qualities of investment opportunities appropriate for their portfolio. LPs will share their perception of investment opportunities based on macroeconomic performance, and real estate market behavior in the Andean region.
- Herman Santos, Chairman – Board of Investments, Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association (US)
- Devon Olson, Director-Real Estate, Utah Retirement Systems (US)
- Marc Rivitz, Senior Vice President, Courtland Partners (US)
- Prashant Tewari, Principal – Head of Global Investment Strategy, Townsend Group (US)
- Carolyn Weiss, Financial and Investment Executive, The New York Community Trust (US)
- Ash Rajan, Private Client Group, Jannie Montgomery Scott (US)
For more information please contact: